17 October 2013

CD Brochure

I have been thinking about how I get my message across about Devoted and what services it offers. Yep - I've been thinking about my marketing and how to get it into people's hands. I love the idea of handing over a CD/DVD with images and information on and encouraging interested couples to go and find out more on my website.
 
I have been having a week, or more, of Blue Peter moments with my scalpel and sticky-backed plastic. I think I have come up with something I like and that is different enough to get me noticed.
 
Now that I have a logo I have asked my graphic designer to put my CD brochure ideas into something that is sleeker and more accomplished. Today I had the first look at the designs for this brochure. I have not yet decided on paper weights and finishes yet so I will be visiting a printer to get my specification spot on before I ask two or three others to quote for printing these.
 


CD Brochure designs 
 

. . . . . o 0 o . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment