24 February 2014

Dream Honeymoon

I was planning a weekend away recently to treat my fellar with a well deserved break. I wanted to find something a bit different and a bargain. I have been networking with a travel counsellor so I asked for some advice and guidance to help me find what I was after.
 
Whilst we were plotting and planning my secret short break it occurred to me that she obviously organises honeymoons for people as well. So I asked her about it ... here's what she said:
 
"I'm always proud when a couple entrust me to source their dream honeymoon; I understand how important it is to get it just perfect and can come up with some idyllic locations to suit every budget".
 
Dawn continued: "I go out of my way to try and secure added value extras which all help to make the honeymoon even more special and romantic. And because it is such an expensive time I can also offer a unique bridal registry scheme where guests can contribute to the honeymoon instead of buying the more traditional gifts".
 
Have a look at what some of Dawn's customers have said about her service - the video is really cute too.

Visit Dawn's Website for more information

. . . o 0 o . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment