16 January 2014

CD Brochures

Have prepared another batch of CD Brochures ready to hand out to brides-to-be and their families on Friday.
 
I am getting some lovely feedback about these little beauties; how unique they are; how delightful they are; how beautifully made they are and I am justifiably very pleased with myself.
 
If you, or anyone you know, is getting married then request a copy of my CD Brochure (also have a sneaky peek at my website). If what I love doing is what you want from your wedding photographer then we need to talk.

Another batch ready to be enveloped and handed out

If you would like to sign up for more information about Devoted please enter your details here and you will receive news, goodies, information, facts, fun and offers. You can also request a copy of the CD Brochure this way too.

. . . o 0 o . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment