15 January 2014

Pretty Nails

Just occasionally I like to get my nails done. I am blessed with quite nice nails - I have inherited it from my Grandma - and for a special occasion I pop along to see Helen.
 
I never have anything too fancy done but a nice French Polish is more in my line. I have seen some of Helen's creations - she will be as adventurous as you want her to be. I've also seen photos of how she has given someone, who is an obsessive nail biter, some nails for her holiday. She is a magician and very gentle.  

mybeauty

Not only is Helen a professional nail technician she is also a spray tan expert. This is not something I am interested in but I know a number of people love using her spray tan tent.
 
So if you need nails and tan sorting and live near to Moira/Ashby de la Zouch then get in touch with Helen and find out more about mybeauty
 
She is happy chatting on twitter too - follow her - @innergoddess77 

. . . o 0 o . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment