17 January 2014

Professional Makeup

I've been networking with some incredible people but one that I have always been grateful for meeting is Sheelagh Powell - she is addicted to makeup!
 
You will usually find her travelling the Midlands with an airbrush in hand, ready to make her clients look and feel fabulous. I have watched her give makeup tutorials and not only has she made her model look gorgeous, she also gave the whole room watching the confidence to go and try some of her top tips. I went home and tried false eyelashes - for the very first time.
 
I was always intrigued by her airbrush and asked her more about it. "I love it," she said, "I love applying it and I love the confidence it gives my brides. It lasts for hours, looks flawless and feels weightless on your skin."
 
Sheelagh does not promote any brand of makeup, but what she will do is show you how to get the very best out of what you already carry around in your makeup bag. She also runs pamper parties, makeup master classes, eyelash extensions and of course bridal makeup. 

Sheelagh helped me get the best out of my makeup

Sheelagh has recently launched SP Beauty with Jane Calderwood and the team now offer beauty treatments designed to pamper and prepare you for your big day.
 
I experienced a Nu Skin facial with Sheelagh recently and I must say I really enjoyed it. I do like the occasional bit of pampering. I have also worked with Sheelagh professionally and it was a pleasure to work with her and see her in action on set!

My skin glowed after my Nu Skin treatment - loved it

In 2013 Sheelagh and Jane helped over 50 brides prepare for their special day and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for professional makeup and beauty services for your wedding.

. . . o 0 o . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment