03 January 2014

Emergency First Aid at Work

Not a sexy title for a wedding photography website - but I am justifiably proud of this. In early December I attended an Emergency First Aid at Work training course and passed with flying colours.

I am not a very good pupil and often get quite grumpy when attending them - but this course was loads of fun, I learnt an awful lot, the day whizzed by and I feel confident now that I would be able help people that may need first aid.
 
As a wedding photographer I am in groups of people of all ages, of varying physical health and at a very emotional time for them. For my own peace of mind I decided that a little First Aid training would be useful.
 
I often help the bride get into her dress, reposition buttonholes for guests, chase a caterer, hold a horse - the list is quite long. To also be able to help someone in a medical emergency offers peace of mind, not just for me, but for my clients and their nearest and dearest.

My certificate from HDP Education Solutions
for my Emergency First Aid at Work course

In fact if you, or anyone at your workplace, would be interested in First Aid Training I would highly recommend HDP Education Solutions. The course was informative, fun and, most importantly, gave me the confidence to be able to help someone if I find them in need of emergency first aid whilst I am working.
 
. . . o 0 o . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment